The following terms and conditions apply to all promotions published by Live Strong Physiotherapy
- Any discounts are reduced from the standard pricing for the product or service;
- Any offer or discount is not redeemable for cash or products;
- Pricing relating to any offer is valid only at the time of publication and is subject to change or termination without notice;
- ‘Existing Clients’ and “Subsequent Consultations” refers to a person who has received a service at our practice;
- An offer applies only to standard physiotherapy appointments. If you are interested in extended treatments or group-based sessions, please contact us for details before booking; and
An offer must be quoted at the time of booking or with the practice reception at time of arrival in order to be redeemed.
Money back guarantee
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer does not apply to 3rd party paying customers, such as WorkCover, CTP, Compulsory 3rd party, EPC, DVA & NDIS;
- This offer is only available if you are dissatisfied with our services following up to three consecutive visits within a three-month period.
- A claim must be lodged within … days/weeks after receiving the service;
- A claim can be made by verbally requesting a refund with one of our staff members
- The refund will be made in the same manner in which the service was paid for.
- When claiming a refund, a detailed reason for why you are not satisfied with our service must be provided to ensure a successful claim. This will enable us to make any necessary changes to improve the quality of care we provide to our patients;
- Refunds can only be claimed on a standard consultation
Free initial consultation
Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Initial Consultation’ refers to a consultation with a person who has never received services at our practice or an existing customer presenting with a new injury;
- This offer is not valid in combination with any other offer;
- This offer is limited to one offer per person;
- This offer is not redeemable for cash or products;
- This offer does not apply to 3rd party paying customers, such as WorkCover, CTP, Compulsory 3rd party, EPC, DVA & NDIS.
- This offer must be quoted at the time of booking or with the practice reception at time of arrival in order to be redeemed;